This season, designers such as Michael Kors and Ralph Lauren were inspired by feminine silhouettes. A dress with the trendy polka dot print, frill, and voluminous sleeves made of flying fabric is the SS’19 season trend, according to Harper’s Bazaar. With this model of universal midi length, you can easily make up both a relaxed casual bow and a romantic feminine look, depending on your mood. Accent flared cuffs with an elastic band on the wrist emphasize the beauty of the hands.
You can complement a red dress with a frill with a black oversized jacket and corse boots. Replace your shoes with voluminous sneakers, and your leather jacket with a white denim jacket and the image will become more casual, especially if you supplement it with a small backpack.
- Flared cuffs with an elastic band on the wrist
- Flying fabric gives the image of airiness
- Red color combined with white small peas is the trend of the season according to Harper’s Bazaar magazine
- Using the fabric belt in the kit, you can emphasize femininity
- Universal midi length fits any height
- 100% terylene - a breathable fabric that retains color and print perfectly after machine washings
Durable, flexible, and pleasant to the touch material. Clothing made from this fabric will last more than one season because it retains its shape perfectly after repeated washing and practically does not wrinkle. The undoubted advantages of the material include the fact that terylene retains color perfectly, which means that the print will not fade.
Composition: 100% terylene.
Caring for terylene fabric is very simple - all machine wash modes are suitable for washing this material, clothing dries instantly and we recommend ironing clothes from the inside in the synthetics mode.