In this warm season, large patch pockets - part of the trend for “working” style clothes - became the most important decor: at SS’19 shows, they adorned the collections of Chanel, Celine, and Stella McCartney. Dress with such elements accentuates the dignity of the figure, and the belt creates a feminine silhouette. A mini length model with a shortened sleeve is perfect for warm summer days.
To make the look as feminine as possible, complement the dress with elegant high-heeled shoes - sandals or mules. Finish outfit with elegant jewelry - thin chains and concise earrings.
- Clothing in the “working" style - the SS’19 trend according to Vogue
- Patch pockets accentuate the neckline and hips
- The belt emphasizes the waist
- Mini length and shortened sleeve are comfortable in warm weather
- 80% terylene, 20% cotton - pleasant to the body, wear-resistant material that perfectly retains color and shape.