Oversize sweaters and deep V-neck cardigans are a hit this fall: at the FW’19 shows, they were introduced by Maison Margiela and Lacoste. A pale pink suit with such a cardigan decorated with pearl buttons is a comfortable option for everyday feminine looks: this model accentuates the neckline and adds a retro mood to the image. A tight-fitting mini skirt emphasizes the dignity of the figure.
A rough knitted texture goes well with delicate and delicate fabrics: put a cardigan on a date over a satin combination dress, and wear a skirt for a walk with a linen-style top and voluminous jeans.
- Volumetric sweaters with a V-neck - FW’19 trend according to Vogue;
- Openwork buttons with pearl decor - FW’19 catwalk trend from Chanel shows;
- A deep neckline emphasizes the neckline;
- The fitting skirt accentuates the dignity of the figure;
- The length of the mini draws attention to the legs;
- Composition: 50% acrylic, 50% nylon - a durable, wear-resistant material.