A pastel green suit with an asymmetric midi-length pleated skirt, like Givenchy and Calvin Klein at FW’19 shows, is a feminine and no less versatile alternative to trendy trouser sets. Such a skirt perfectly emphasizes the slender ankles, and a classic-cut jacket suits any figure. A high rise combined with contrast buttons on the belt accentuates the waist.
Wear a suit with a basic top, shoes with stable heels and a trendy crocodile bag in the office with a loose dress code. The skirt will perfectly complement the look for a date with a trendy polka dot blouse and stiletto sandals.
- Pleating and asymmetry - trends SS’19 according to Vogue
- A classic jacket and a loose cut skirt are universal for any figure
- Midi length and asymmetrical hem accent graceful ankles
- High rise emphasizes the waist
- Original decor with contrasting buttons on the belt
- 100% Tencel - a material of natural origin, which is made from Australian eucalyptus wood